Virtual Executive Coaching
About the Programme
Who is it aimed at
- Virtual Coaching – via (Zoom/Skype), real-time interaction with coach.
- Face to face sessions can be arranged
- On-line Learning – access to articles, videos and assessments
This programme can be accredited at an NQF Level 5 with 8 credits towards the National Certificate: Generic Management – SAQA ID – 59201. This is optional.
Coaching sessions are 60/90 minutes. Usually 6 to 10 coaching sessions over a 10-month period.
- Chemistry sessions – Identify 3 coaches from panel
- Contracting – selects coach completes assessment
- Coaching – development goals and expectations
- Evaluate and celebrate, review progress and success
- Termination – of the Coaching Assignment.
As the VEC process will focus on the development and the improved performance of the coachee Solstice uses two generic models to guide the process. The enhanced GROW model (TGROWR2) and the Coaching process Model (Push/Pull).
- Enhanced relationships and leadership style leading to goal achievement
- Increased self-esteem and work/life satisfaction, motivation and productivity
- Create new realities by becoming more aware of, and changing those, beliefs, behaviours and perspectives that may impede success.
- Build skills to cope with change and help manage major transitions
- Enhanced thinking and decision-making skills, interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence